TEXPROCIL is serving the textile industry since the last 57 years. Every effort is being made by the Council to protect the interest of exporters also helping them to compete successfully in the world markets. The Council renders assistance to its members is as follows:
- The Council undertakes various promotional activities such as, arranging group participation in international trade fairs & exhibitions in various countries to explore the overseas market.
- Sponsoring Delegations and Organizing Buyer-Seller Meets to provide opportunities to give them and their products exposure in the overseas markets.
- Members can avail MAI grant
- Introducing members to foreign buyers, products in demand and market in focus.
- Informing about overseas markets by conducting market studies & surveys.
- Circulating overseas trade enquiries.
- Advise them on import export policy and procedures.
- Representing matters pertaining to Duty Drawback, DEPB.
- Issuing Certificate of Origin to all countries and items. (Except RMG)
- Publishing an informative News Letter on monthly basis.
- Disseminating regular updates information and facilitating e-commerce through our official website.
- Employing electronic media, e-news, e-serve for urgent information/ notification.
- Maintaining statistical database, compiling importers and exporter’s directory.
- Giving extensive publicity in India and abroad.
- Oranising seminars/workshops at different clusters to create awareness about the need to export, giving details of the overseas markets.
- Assistance in mediating/representing manufacturers / exporters problems.
- Advise the Government, local authorities and public bodies on the policies as per requirements of industry and trade and arrange adaptation of policy framework accordingly.
For membership please Contact:
The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council
(Sponsored by Government of India)
Engineering Centre, 5th Floor, 9 Mathew Road, Mumbai 400 004, Maharashtra, India
Office: (: +91-22-23632910 +91-22-23632910/11/12 Fax: +91-22-23632914